Stay Updated With Us
Industry Leaders Trust Auto Bureau™ for Their Credit Decisions:
- Stop missing and dismissing the 20% of Americans (~$141B+ value) that are Hidden Primes™ and book more, low-risk auto loans
- Turbocharge your LOS/LMS with dynamic scoring across the entire borrower lifecycle
- Optimize your loan portfolio and reduce risk with an explainable AI and statistical learning platform backed by a team of PhD-level data scientists and subprime auto specialists
- Unlike competitors, considers deal/asset parameters to optimize ROI/ROA for all types of auto lending (direct, retails, captive, BHPH, indirect, etc.), including pre-and post-approval workflows
- Leverage virtual loans officer capabilities to make completely automated, faster, better credit decisions that are especially critical in indirect auto lending, tailored to your business rules and strategy
- Arm yourself with better value calculations during securitization negotiations.
- Harness more data and open banking benefits to stop missing thin-file applicants with our D2C Smart Consent™ mobile interface, and solve reject inference problems with our auto-specialized consortium database of subprime borrowers
- Fully compliant with all relevant consumer privacy and protection regulations for fair and accurate credit scores
TD Bank Group's Global Head of Innovation Joins CEO's Advisory Board
Trust Science is proud to announce that distinguished global banking and FinTech leader Imran Khan, P. Eng., MBA, has agreed to join the CEO's volunteer Advisory Board.
Real Leaders Top 200 Global Impact Award Winner
Trust Science is honored to be recognized by Real Leaders among an exclusive list of global companies alongside household names, like Microsoft and Tesla, that are ESG-forward and leading their respective industries.
Globe and Mail Report on Business | A Score to Settle
In this article, The Globe and Mail, a highly reputable Canadian business publication similar to the WSJ or Washington Post, praises Credit Bureau 2.0® for disrupting the out-of-touch, multi-billion dollar international dinosaurs of the credit industry.
Ensuring That Deserving People Get What They Deserve
Tech Innovators names Evan Chrapko, Founder and CEO of Trust Science, as one of their Top 50 AI CEOs of 2021 for Credit Bureau 2.0, which enables lenders to more accurately and fairly assess Invisible Prime borrowers that are missed by the conventional credit bureaus.